Login your forum account here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login your forum account here.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» di naka ma reach maw, more power and God bless u
Vincent's Event-GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:47 am by kimjayee

» Can't play
Vincent's Event-GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:31 pm by yohoh

» Patch Problems
Vincent's Event-GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:10 pm by yohoh

» Squirtle's GM Apply
Vincent's Event-GM Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:27 pm by Peace

» White Screen
Vincent's Event-GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:28 am by serodin

» Sir itak Please Help Hir
Vincent's Event-GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:26 am by chint123

» Apply for {GM}
Vincent's Event-GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:59 am by ilovepancake

» Cant Play..too
Vincent's Event-GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:33 am by bladeako

» Can't play :(
Vincent's Event-GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:57 am by CherryxPie

Vincent's Event-GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Vincent's Event-GM Application Empty Vincent's Event-GM Application

Post  intingni Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:12 pm

Event GM,what do an event GM do in the game?
~Event GMs are the one who hosts event in-game to give players fun and earn decent prizes.

Good day Sir!,

I just saw the System Notice by you sir, that you are hiring an Event-GM to give the players satisfaction and fun in your server (Fly For Spear). I was inspired by your notices that even though many players would come uneasy, you can handle them without trouble.

And here, Vincent Montesclaros, applying for the position of an Event-GM. For my past experiences, Flyff is really an easy game but attitudes and feelings are inside it, you can't really escape players who really are annoying, but inspite of those attitudes that are shown by them, I still managed to be a GM. As a GM, there are also rules to be followed, not to be pitiful of those players who ask for items, it is only one, there are many right?.

My usual hobbies are playing Badminton,Surfing the net, wanted to program a software. Flyff is my game and i really spend time for it, even a little. As what the notice said in-game, Pay Attention to your Health. I paid attention for it.

A Proud Graduate of University of San Carlos, with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering.

Goal as an Event-GM:
"To give players of Fly For Spear an extraordinary event and give them fun and let them excite for another event to be held." A goal as an event GM is like an Owner of the game, you should be part of one's life in playing. It also depends on the attitude of players towards Game Moderators.

And if I am hired as one of your staff and as an Event-GM, i would do my task as an Event GM, and don't easily get tempted by players who wants items. Time to event is time to event, no exceptions, no spamming, and most of all, no favoritism in game.

Hoping for a kind answer. Good day sir!.

Sincerely,

Vincent L. Montesclaros

Full Name: Vincent Lauron Montesclaros
Nickname: ting/inting/ting-in
Birthdate: January 16, 1990
Language: Filipino, English
Present Address: Dapdap, Carcar City, Cebu, Philippines

intingni

Back to top Go down

Vincent's Event-GM Application Empty Re: Vincent's Event-GM Application

Post  intingni Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:15 am

aw,, i.uup nlng

intingni

Back to top Go down

Post  intingni Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:32 pm

awww

intingni

Back to top Go down

Post  CG-Kimi Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:54 pm

Nice application, if u notice, I only say Nice or Good an application is, if it's complete but still short. Smile
full of details ..

CG-Kimi

Back to top Go down

Post  intingni Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:50 am

xD ahaha

intingni

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down