Login your forum account here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login your forum account here.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» di naka ma reach maw, more power and God bless u
Foxinator´s Event GM Application :)) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:47 am by kimjayee

» Can't play
Foxinator´s Event GM Application :)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:31 pm by yohoh

» Patch Problems
Foxinator´s Event GM Application :)) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:10 pm by yohoh

» Squirtle's GM Apply
Foxinator´s Event GM Application :)) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:27 pm by Peace

» White Screen
Foxinator´s Event GM Application :)) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:28 am by serodin

» Sir itak Please Help Hir
Foxinator´s Event GM Application :)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:26 am by chint123

» Apply for {GM}
Foxinator´s Event GM Application :)) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:59 am by ilovepancake

» Cant Play..too
Foxinator´s Event GM Application :)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:33 am by bladeako

» Can't play :(
Foxinator´s Event GM Application :)) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:57 am by CherryxPie

Foxinator´s Event GM Application :))

Go down

Foxinator´s Event GM Application :)) Empty Foxinator´s Event GM Application :))

Post  Foxinator Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:27 pm

Full name: Ahmet Celik
Date of Birth: 8 July 1997
Sex: Male
Fluent languages: Dutch,English and a little bit France.
Main language: Dutch.

Hobbies: Thai-Boks and Soccer.
Time zone: (GMT +1)
Character('s): EleeGirl and Foxinator
What is your gaming schedule for FlyForSpear(display in hours) Question Minimun 1- 1/2 hours and max 4 hours at a day. (I´m not so much active as you can see ^^ cause I got alot tests and exams this year and I am working thats why Smile)

About me Laughing:

I got an friendly personality if you know me. I like to help people to reach something for them. Also I like to talk with people about funny things. My goal is to be later an GameDesigner,got 2 years left then il go to high school for an training to be GameDesigner. I just started like 2 weeks ago to create custom items,still working on it. (Cinema4D Modelling Program)

Why do I want to be an GM:?:

I like to be friendly,helping players and solve their problems in game. Also what I most like is giving events to the players,want to make them happy thats one of my specialty. I want to make this server alot more fun with events,funny texts helping with problems etc that the players will tell to their friends: Oh this server is soo nice come and join this server, you will not regret!

Why should we choose you instead of other members applying Question

It really doesnt matter me so much,I just want for this server the best new GM/CM which is funny in game,creative in game just like me Very Happy I just fill in my application and then just lets hope for the best ^^

Do I have any experience as GM Question

No,I don´t have any experience of that because I never applicated only in this server.

What will I do as an GM Question

I will do much like helping players with their problems,answering their questions,making the server more fun,to let people laugh in game,listen their idea´s and as most giving events. I will try to make this server famous, also once 2 days will give an invasion near Aibatss before I leave.

How long do I play this server and eFlyff Question

Well I play like 1 week this server and eFlyff 3-4 years,I don´t remember it so good.

What do I want to tell Question

Well I made many friends with just about everyone! That's one of the things I love about small communities, it's like one big family cheers

#I"m very creative in the server Exclamation

Foxinator´s Event GM Application :)) Follow
Follow the rules and I will I love you you!

Foxinator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum