Login your forum account here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login your forum account here.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» di naka ma reach maw, more power and God bless u
Game Master Application - Lei Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:47 am by kimjayee

» Can't play
Game Master Application - Lei Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:31 pm by yohoh

» Patch Problems
Game Master Application - Lei Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:10 pm by yohoh

» Squirtle's GM Apply
Game Master Application - Lei Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:27 pm by Peace

» White Screen
Game Master Application - Lei Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:28 am by serodin

» Sir itak Please Help Hir
Game Master Application - Lei Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:26 am by chint123

» Apply for {GM}
Game Master Application - Lei Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:59 am by ilovepancake

» Cant Play..too
Game Master Application - Lei Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:33 am by bladeako

» Can't play :(
Game Master Application - Lei Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:57 am by CherryxPie

Game Master Application - Lei

4 posters

Go down

Game Master Application - Lei Empty Game Master Application - Lei

Post  pznc Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:05 am

Name: Len Landingin
Nickname: Lei
Sex: Male
Time Zone: GMT+ 8:00
Known Language: Filipino, English

First, I want you to know better about me. I'm Nelson G. Landingin, 14. y.o of age and currently studying as a high school student (currently third year). I like chatting with friends most especially in real life and in xat Razz Treaties: I'm friendly, not so funny but still can make people happy, obedient, and nice to others, and most especially i possess the attitude. I am happy playing FlyFF and also BandMaster PH Razz. I started playing FlyFF since I was like Grade 3 (V6 time actually, in FlyFF PH) and still now so I played like 3 years (I have said just three years because I was stopping for some reasons). I enjoy playing FlyFF because of cutie characters and a nice GFX (even tho not so RAWR gfx) and I was imagining myself that my character is myself (playing ingame) (LSIMHBIWFEFMTALOL) Razz

Kae now, my FlyFF experiences. As I have mentioned, I was playing for FlyFF for already 3 (but in my mind is 5 Razz if i didn't stop playing this 2011) years since I was in grade 3 and I have been a part of the staff of 4 Private servers ( three servers: My position is a Game Master. the other one: Forum and Chat mod.) I've already have a Game Master experience for like 1 yr and I actually I already have mastered Game Master skills (i mean the codes).

Now here's the following on why I want to be a Game Master:
Why? mmmmm, I don't even wished for becoming a game master just for a popularity in the server but I did want to become a Game master for me to help other people, guide them, and (if ever they did ask me) a personal advice in real life. Even tho I would not become a Game Master, I will still help my co-players in case of they're having some problems or bugs regarding in their FlyFF client or ingame. Well if you dont know my xat name, it is xCrash (the helper in xat Razz). Okay, so my overall goal in this server is to help the community and to become one of the best server (but obviously it is but i want to make it more better even tho im just a lil kiddie Smile He He
He )

If I was accepted to be a Game Master, I will be following the rules and regulations, and i will do those things that I have promised. I will make this server have an improvement (even tho not so big) and currently trying to do my best to help the server (either with position or not).

Well, That's all Smile

You can contact me through:
Xat : xCrash (271729646)
Yahoo / Facebook : Nelzekiel@yahoo.com ('xCrash Nel)
Phone: 09482699263
or In-Game: xLen

Looking forward for your acceptance ! God Bless to all of us ! Smile

pznc
pznc

Back to top Go down

Game Master Application - Lei Empty Re: Game Master Application - Lei

Post  Taka Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:52 pm

Since Gr.3 your been a staff of any pservers? lol what are you doing back then? " I killed a Aibatt , i have pera now! YEY!"? XDDD ... anyways , goodluck to you xLen! ;3 btw: Hi , ako pala si Blue ;3

Taka

Back to top Go down

Post  pznc Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:10 pm

Taka wrote:Since Gr.3 your been a staff of any pservers? lol what are you doing back then? " I killed a Aibatt , i have pera now! YEY!"? XDDD ... anyways , goodluck to you xLen! ;3 btw: Hi , ako pala si Blue ;3

Ooh. I mean I started playing flyff since grade 3. (but I'm not playing Pservers that time. .) I have played Pservers since Grade 6 and been part of staff when I was like 1st year. Razz

Last edited by pznc on Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
pznc
pznc

Back to top Go down

Post  CG-Kimi Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:07 pm

Nice application, mhmm v6, old times, when FlyffPH had it's official server running @ v6.
i think I was grade 5 or 6 when I started playing flyff @ v6.

Nice application, you're attitudes make u a nice choice for Event GMs, and ur application seems legit and professional ..

great! and cheers!

CG-Kimi

Back to top Go down

Game Master Application - Lei Empty @ CG - Kimi

Post  pznc Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:17 am

Thanks Smile
pznc
pznc

Back to top Go down

Game Master Application - Lei Empty WEEE??

Post  Dre12 Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:02 pm

hahaha staff ka sa anong server??

Dre12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down