Login your forum account here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login your forum account here.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» di naka ma reach maw, more power and God bless u
My GM Application for Flyforspear Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:47 am by kimjayee

» Can't play
My GM Application for Flyforspear Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:31 pm by yohoh

» Patch Problems
My GM Application for Flyforspear Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:10 pm by yohoh

» Squirtle's GM Apply
My GM Application for Flyforspear Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:27 pm by Peace

» White Screen
My GM Application for Flyforspear Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:28 am by serodin

» Sir itak Please Help Hir
My GM Application for Flyforspear Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:26 am by chint123

» Apply for {GM}
My GM Application for Flyforspear Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:59 am by ilovepancake

» Cant Play..too
My GM Application for Flyforspear Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:33 am by bladeako

» Can't play :(
My GM Application for Flyforspear Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:57 am by CherryxPie

My GM Application for Flyforspear

Go down

My GM Application for Flyforspear Empty My GM Application for Flyforspear

Post  kimherrero813 Fri May 25, 2012 7:02 pm

My GM Application for Flyforspear

Ah, hi to all Flyforspear staffs I'm Kim Kenneth C. Herrero and I live at 630-E Tres De Abril Labangon St.Cebu City. I live at Cebu and I usually speak Cebuano language. Just call me for other informations about me at 2617510 this number it's not our telephone number but it is the telephone number of my grandmother. My email is kimherrero55@yahoo.com, maybe there's no need to say the password right? You may call me Kim or Kenneth depends on your comfort. I'm writing this letter for application just to experience how hard or easy to be GameMaster or just a CM ...... ahahah I forgot the meaning. Most of all I don't like people auguring that to be a GM or whatever is my only way to be strong, for me only I just want to be a GM so that I can make events and etc.I'm still a kid, for me. I'm 13 years old, I can help you spotting scammers or hackers and I can help you suggesting too if you need it. I know I have the responsibility if I'm a GM but it's my choose to be one of you but I can manage myself into it and I can still learn and develop many things in here. Experience probably is my guide and it taught me how to build strong relationship between me and what will I become in the future. I can work-play everyday but only 6:00 ~ 9:00 but it's only during classes, I think the best day and time for me is the Friday ~ Sunday because lot of free time having fun and events. I'm a bit curious and if I don't know the GM Codes or what usually GM type in the chat box, I just search at the internet while I'm still learning. I already play many online games I can't even name them all but here is the examples:
@ Flyff (PH & Spear)
@ Dragon Nest (SEA)
@ Point Blank (PH)
@ Operation7 (PH)
I only remember a few and that's all. If you want to answer question I'm surely answer the questions of yours. I also want to make a Online Game but I need to try this first as a GM because I'll test my responsibility. I'm very eager to learn what are the codes are when I already become a GM and maybe it's not only that I'm eager to learn but also I'm honest, kind (Maybe), friendly. I can actually play for 6 hrs ~ 12 hrs, I can even play for 20 hrs. I like to help this Flyff Private Server because it's were my classmates, friends and cousins are playing. That is not only my reason, I like to experience to be a GM or an event maker and my main goal is simply to help player that's all.

I Hope you appreciate it.

Kim Kenneth Herrero[b]

Last edited by kimherrero813 on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:14 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : I'll try my best to be a GM and my work as a GM)

kimherrero813

Back to top Go down