Login your forum account here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login your forum account here.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» di naka ma reach maw, more power and God bless u
Trish GM App. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:47 am by kimjayee

» Can't play
Trish GM App. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:31 pm by yohoh

» Patch Problems
Trish GM App. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:10 pm by yohoh

» Squirtle's GM Apply
Trish GM App. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:27 pm by Peace

» White Screen
Trish GM App. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:28 am by serodin

» Sir itak Please Help Hir
Trish GM App. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:26 am by chint123

» Apply for {GM}
Trish GM App. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:59 am by ilovepancake

» Cant Play..too
Trish GM App. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:33 am by bladeako

» Can't play :(
Trish GM App. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:57 am by CherryxPie

Trish GM App.

Go down

Trish GM App. Empty Trish GM App.

Post  trish16 Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:56 am

Name:
Trisha Shin Castro
IGN:
Trish
Xat Username:
trishacastro
Fluent Language:
English,filipino,tagalog
Philippines,bohol
Current Age:
Birthday:
Dec 16 1993
Hobbies:
playing games
Interests:
interested in becoming a nurse someday

In this section we will ask you questions about you're general flyff expieriances, please answer truthfully.

How long have you played FLYFF overall?:I played for almost 7 years

How long have you played Flyforspearf? 2 weeks

Have you had any professional experiances towards helping players, if so, please state the rough things you have helped them with, e.g; I helped someone locate Catacombs when they asked.(?)
I always help them I stayed in flaris so when ever someone ask me how to change job I lead them to where they’re supposed to go.

Here's some questions for the place you're applying to.

What place are you applying for? I would like to apply for Game Master (already have an Experience in other server as assistant Head Game master)
How can you help the server?
there are many ways to help the server for example someone ask on how to change job so I will lead them and teach them how and I will hunt those people who do more then an ordinary player can like hacking and scamming….

Flyff Experience as a player:
I still remember when I first play flyff . I was about 12 years old, I’ve played more than 3 Private server flyff and have been a GM on 1 of them now I’m already 18 years old and I would like to share my knowledge and experiences as a GM on the other side I’ve been on my best as a GM and I would like to do it here on dope as well
Flyff Experience as a GM:
As a GM its really not an easy task but I’m already used to cause every time I online players flood me with question and reports but I will do my best to answer them all some of it may not be answered cause I need some assistance with the admin and I know lots of GM list and if I will be lucky to be part of this dope flyff team I can assure you you wont regret me I’ve already have an experience on conducting events and lot more …
Personal information:
my name is arnel joseph losdoc I’m 18 years old. I’m from bohol Philippines I’m studying nursing course and now I’m on 3rd year I’m a gamer type student so when ever there is break I play and i don’t do sports I just play and play cause that’s my hobby and now I just keep on spending my time playing flyff…
trish16
trish16

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum