Login your forum account here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login your forum account here.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» di naka ma reach maw, more power and God bless u
Disconnect and Internet Connection lost Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:47 am by kimjayee

» Can't play
Disconnect and Internet Connection lost Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:31 pm by yohoh

» Patch Problems
Disconnect and Internet Connection lost Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:10 pm by yohoh

» Squirtle's GM Apply
Disconnect and Internet Connection lost Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:27 pm by Peace

» White Screen
Disconnect and Internet Connection lost Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:28 am by serodin

» Sir itak Please Help Hir
Disconnect and Internet Connection lost Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:26 am by chint123

» Apply for {GM}
Disconnect and Internet Connection lost Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:59 am by ilovepancake

» Cant Play..too
Disconnect and Internet Connection lost Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:33 am by bladeako

» Can't play :(
Disconnect and Internet Connection lost Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:57 am by CherryxPie

Disconnect and Internet Connection lost

4 posters

Go down

Disconnect and Internet Connection lost Empty Disconnect and Internet Connection lost

Post  Lyro Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:06 pm

Hello Guys.

I have a big problem with FlyForSpear.

If I start the game, everything is normal, but after a few seconds it disconnects me from the server and my internet turns off.
I have to restart the router to continue playing or browse in the internet.

I thought the problem was the patcher, cause my antivir said it is a virus.
But I can't play without -.-

If I turn my antivir off, the same happens.

Anyone knows how to fix this problem?
Would be great

(I searched in the forum and there are many others, who have the same problem, so this is no problem with my router Smile)

Lyro

Back to top Go down

Disconnect and Internet Connection lost Empty Re: Disconnect and Internet Connection lost

Post  rocker641 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:57 pm

hey i have the same problem but 2 weeks ago and teh spear team does it not interes
i think that dont read it i have post a video too show my problem but they dont give me help

rocker641

Back to top Go down

Disconnect and Internet Connection lost Empty Re: Disconnect and Internet Connection lost

Post  idolstar Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:19 am

Lyro wrote:Hello Guys.

I have a big problem with FlyForSpear.

If I start the game, everything is normal, but after a few seconds it disconnects me from the server and my internet turns off.
I have to restart the router to continue playing or browse in the internet.

I thought the problem was the patcher, cause my antivir said it is a virus.
But I can't play without -.-

If I turn my antivir off, the same happens.

Anyone knows how to fix this problem?
Would be great

(I searched in the forum and there are many others, who have the same problem, so this is no problem with my router Smile)

Same here i get d/c then my internet goes after it.. Not sure what it is but help from anyone is a joke Gm dont seem to read this bit of the forum be trying for 2 weeks to get this to work

idolstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Unlimited Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:33 am

Same problem here. I can log in the game and play. But after a few minutes, that ITAK thing will appear and BOOM! DC and no internet connection. Developer should make things for this issue.

Unlimited

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down