Login your forum account here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login your forum account here.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» di naka ma reach maw, more power and God bless u
WEBSITE DEVELOPER APPLICATION Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:47 am by kimjayee

» Can't play
WEBSITE DEVELOPER APPLICATION Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:31 pm by yohoh

» Patch Problems
WEBSITE DEVELOPER APPLICATION Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:10 pm by yohoh

» Squirtle's GM Apply
WEBSITE DEVELOPER APPLICATION Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:27 pm by Peace

» White Screen
WEBSITE DEVELOPER APPLICATION Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:28 am by serodin

» Sir itak Please Help Hir
WEBSITE DEVELOPER APPLICATION Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:26 am by chint123

» Apply for {GM}
WEBSITE DEVELOPER APPLICATION Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:59 am by ilovepancake

» Cant Play..too
WEBSITE DEVELOPER APPLICATION Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:33 am by bladeako

» Can't play :(
WEBSITE DEVELOPER APPLICATION Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:57 am by CherryxPie

WEBSITE DEVELOPER APPLICATION

4 posters

Go down

WEBSITE DEVELOPER APPLICATION Empty WEBSITE DEVELOPER APPLICATION

Post  Finalsh1t Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:02 pm

Forum Name: FinalSh1t

In Game Name: Finalsh1t

Position Desired: Website developer

Previous Experience: When it comes down to servers I will not be able to name one because I have worked on servers for about 6-7 years now Flyff has been one Experience for me I have worked with other servers such as Aion, I might be only 18 years old but the truth is my current job is a website Developer I will show you this later with the images and what kind of work I can go into, I am able to get your website TOP Security I am able to get your website Great designs that you desire. My work is always important you might be thinking if he has a job why would he join us the reason is because Flyff has always been a game which I
cannot say no to and if I had the chance to help a server reach the top which has happens before and it worked successfully. Besides websites I am able to do other things is well 3D animation 3D modelling but I wont be able to go too much details into those due to the fact I'm concentrating on website developing.

Software Experience: The kind of software's I use for website designing are Adobe Fireworks CS5 and Adobe Photoshop CS5 to code the site publish it I use Dreamweaver and notepad ++, For the 3D side I work with 3DS MAX and MAYA, as well as that I have used Flyff related softwares before such as beast editor, SFX editor, I also do video editing or effects you could say I use softwares such as Adobe After Effects, Sony Vegas Pro 11. there are more but its unrelated to my topic but I thought this will give you a slight idea of what kind of person I'am.

How long have you played Flyff related servers (dates and servers): As I said before I have been working for servers for around 6-7years this servers where first Monster flyff (around 4 years ago ), Mass-Flyff (around 2 years ago), FlyForVictory (around 2 years ago), FlyforDemocracy (around 1 year ago or less).

Have you worked for another Flyff server? Are you currently working for them: all the servers I named I had taken part in but iv left most of them and and the latest one I left would be FlyForDemocracy reason being is because I had taken a break from flyff server business and I now decided to take part again due to condition change.

Sample of work (Please provide at least three examples of your work).

FB NAME ---> FINALSH1T

just close the . between com to see the link work and close the space bettwen the /
http:/ /i.imgur. com/LDKU2.jpg
http:/ /i.imgur. com/jmoeI.jpg
http:/ /i.imgur. com/abUKN.jpg

Last edited by Finalsh1t on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Finalsh1t
Finalsh1t

Back to top Go down

WEBSITE DEVELOPER APPLICATION Empty Re: WEBSITE DEVELOPER APPLICATION

Post  Vexed Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:21 pm

Could you show us some proof .
Vexed
Vexed

Back to top Go down

WEBSITE DEVELOPER APPLICATION Empty yea

Post  Finalsh1t Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:31 pm

Yea sure
http:/ /i.imgur .com/LDKU2.jpg
http:/ /i.imgur .com/jmoeI.jpg
http:/ /i.imgur .com/abUKN.jpg
Finalsh1t
Finalsh1t

Back to top Go down

Post  Vexed Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:42 am

Those URLS don't exactly work .
Vexed
Vexed

Back to top Go down

WEBSITE DEVELOPER APPLICATION Empty DUDE i cannot send Direct URL becuz im a new member

Post  Finalsh1t Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:59 am

so you just need to put them together cuz i added space to allow me to put it in this so im able to show you my work
Finalsh1t
Finalsh1t

Back to top Go down

Post  Vexed Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:16 am

Oh , i see it now your pretty good but we will have to see what Dark/Yakesha says .
Vexed
Vexed

Back to top Go down

WEBSITE DEVELOPER APPLICATION Empty thnx :D

Post  Finalsh1t Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:16 pm

yea i guess il just w8
Finalsh1t
Finalsh1t

Back to top Go down

Post  iRuffa Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:32 am

nice samples bro.. can you make other design not advertising some flyff? Very Happy
iRuffa
iRuffa

Back to top Go down

Post  blairejohn Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:41 pm

Finalsh1t wrote:Forum Name: FinalSh1t

In Game Name: Finalsh1t

Position Desired: Website developer

Previous Experience: When it comes down to servers I will not be able to name one because I have worked on servers for about 6-7 years now Flyff has been one Experience for me I have worked with other servers such as Aion, I might be only 18 years old but the truth is my current job is a website Developer I will show you this later with the images and what kind of work I can go into, I am able to get your website TOP Security I am able to get your website Great designs that you desire. My work is always important you might be thinking if he has a job why would he join us the reason is because Flyff has always been a game which I
cannot say no to and if I had the chance to help a server reach the top which has happens before and it worked successfully. Besides websites I am able to do other things is well 3D animation 3D modelling but I wont be able to go too much details into those due to the fact I'm concentrating on website developing.

Software Experience: The kind of software's I use for website designing are Adobe Fireworks CS5 and Adobe Photoshop CS5 to code the site publish it I use Dreamweaver and notepad ++, For the 3D side I work with 3DS MAX and MAYA, as well as that I have used Flyff related softwares before such as beast editor, SFX editor, I also do video editing or effects you could say I use softwares such as Adobe After Effects, Sony Vegas Pro 11. there are more but its unrelated to my topic but I thought this will give you a slight idea of what kind of person I'am.

How long have you played Flyff related servers (dates and servers): As I said before I have been working for servers for around 6-7years this servers where first Monster flyff (around 4 years ago ), Mass-Flyff (around 2 years ago), FlyForVictory (around 2 years ago), FlyforDemocracy (around 1 year ago or less).

Have you worked for another Flyff server? Are you currently working for them: all the servers I named I had taken part in but iv left most of them and and the latest one I left would be FlyForDemocracy reason being is because I had taken a break from flyff server business and I now decided to take part again due to condition change.

Sample of work (Please provide at least three examples of your work).

FB NAME ---> FINALSH1T

just close the . between com to see the link work and close the space bettwen the /
http:/ /i.imgur. com/LDKU2.jpg
http:/ /i.imgur. com/jmoeI.jpg
http:/ /i.imgur. com/abUKN.jpg

Cool Can you Help Us Make a website then?.,... add me kokoysabbaluca@yahoo.com for more info

blairejohn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down