Login your forum account here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login your forum account here.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» di naka ma reach maw, more power and God bless u
Invisible Weapons (Royal, Mineski, Happy Feet etc.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:47 am by kimjayee

» Can't play
Invisible Weapons (Royal, Mineski, Happy Feet etc.) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:31 pm by yohoh

» Patch Problems
Invisible Weapons (Royal, Mineski, Happy Feet etc.) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:10 pm by yohoh

» Squirtle's GM Apply
Invisible Weapons (Royal, Mineski, Happy Feet etc.) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:27 pm by Peace

» White Screen
Invisible Weapons (Royal, Mineski, Happy Feet etc.) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:28 am by serodin

» Sir itak Please Help Hir
Invisible Weapons (Royal, Mineski, Happy Feet etc.) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:26 am by chint123

» Apply for {GM}
Invisible Weapons (Royal, Mineski, Happy Feet etc.) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:59 am by ilovepancake

» Cant Play..too
Invisible Weapons (Royal, Mineski, Happy Feet etc.) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:33 am by bladeako

» Can't play :(
Invisible Weapons (Royal, Mineski, Happy Feet etc.) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:57 am by CherryxPie

Invisible Weapons (Royal, Mineski, Happy Feet etc.)

+2
myownsyn
trkemre
6 posters

Go down

Invisible Weapons (Royal, Mineski, Happy Feet etc.) Empty Invisible Weapons (Royal, Mineski, Happy Feet etc.)

Post  trkemre Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:24 am

To everyone having trouble with invisible weapons, I too had that same problem. I asked around but no one ever knew the answer, until I talked with a GM on chat. Since no one has made a topic about this, I decided to make one. What you need to do is quite simple:

1 - Download eFlyff (Yes, not the Fly For Spear client, the eFlyff from the official Flyff webpage:
( http://flyff.gpotato.com/?m=game&a=download )

2 - Install eFlyff, but do not run the client.

3 - Download the Fly For Spear full patcher, not the client. ( http://www.flyforspear.com/download.php )

4 - Extract the files into the eFlyff folder, and run the Fly For Spear patcher.

5 - Go into the game, and you should be able to see the weapons.

If you still have trouble with invisible weapons, check the steps, you may have done something wrong. If it still doesn't work, re-do the process. If you need any help, leave a reply below.

trkemre

Back to top Go down

Invisible Weapons (Royal, Mineski, Happy Feet etc.) Empty Re: Invisible Weapons (Royal, Mineski, Happy Feet etc.)

Post  myownsyn Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:24 pm

It Doesn't Work, It Won't Patch, I Tried Your Instructions Twice.

myownsyn

Back to top Go down

Invisible Weapons (Royal, Mineski, Happy Feet etc.) Empty Re: Invisible Weapons (Royal, Mineski, Happy Feet etc.)

Post  SLatino Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:13 pm

Download the Full Client and the patch fix this problem.

SLatino

Back to top Go down

Post  markyo Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:45 am

SLatino wrote:Download the Full Client and the patch fix this problem.

ipatch the FFS fulclient all v18 weapons are invisible

markyo

Back to top Go down

Invisible Weapons (Royal, Mineski, Happy Feet etc.) Empty FIX URE PROBLEM

Post  markyo Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:37 am

DOWNLOAD THE FFS FULL CLIENT AND FFS FULL PATCHER....CHANGE THE PATCHER FROM THE FULL CLIENT INTO A FULL PATCHER THEN PATCH.... ALL WEAPONS ARE NOW VISIBLE

markyo

Back to top Go down

Invisible Weapons (Royal, Mineski, Happy Feet etc.) Empty that will work

Post  john03 Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:44 am

that will work
i patch it all they told
and it worked

john03

Back to top Go down

Invisible Weapons (Royal, Mineski, Happy Feet etc.) Empty please help me with my problem

Post  cjcabrera Fri May 04, 2012 9:28 am

ahm.. how can i put diamond in my weapon.if i put my weapon in jewel setting I'll be disconnect and some gameguard will apear and I don't know why.... please healp me :<

cjcabrera

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down