Login your forum account here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login your forum account here.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» di naka ma reach maw, more power and God bless u
Suggestion Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:47 am by kimjayee

» Can't play
Suggestion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:31 pm by yohoh

» Patch Problems
Suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:10 pm by yohoh

» Squirtle's GM Apply
Suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:27 pm by Peace

» White Screen
Suggestion Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:28 am by serodin

» Sir itak Please Help Hir
Suggestion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:26 am by chint123

» Apply for {GM}
Suggestion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:59 am by ilovepancake

» Cant Play..too
Suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:33 am by bladeako

» Can't play :(
Suggestion Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:57 am by CherryxPie

Suggestion

3 posters

Go down

Suggestion Empty Suggestion

Post  trkemre Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:14 am

I've been on many private servers, I still have a lot installed on my laptop, and there are specific things about some servers that I like.

1 - One thing that I believe would be really awesome, is to be able to change your glow colour. From the normal blue-ish colour, to red, yellow, black, white, or perhaps, even rainbow?

2 - If it's possible, put multiple elements on weapons? And have the glow effects from both elements? Or maybe you could make a new glow effect, depending on what 2 elements you have, it changes?

3 - Increase level cap, I'm 150 with 99% exp, and now things get pretty boring to be honest. I don't see a need to go kill monsters, just pvp. If you increased the level cap to 200, put some new mobs in the game, which range from level 150 - 200, which would help us level up with more exp and all; and have a bonus for players who reach 200? For example, 10k red chips? Then players would be more encouraged to level up, to get that red chips bonus.

4 - Maybe have weapons at the red chip merchant? Like royal, happy feet and mineski weapons? Because some players aren't strong enough to take down giants which have those weapons, and if they are, they have to wait a while for them to spawn. Even THEN, there are 10 other people waiting to kill it. Like the Basilisk in Bahara Desert, it takes an hour? I think? I'm not too sure, but I waited there for a while, and when it DID spawn, someone else attacked it first, therefore I wasn't able to kill it, and just gave up.

5 - If not the above, then maybe have more channels? So that we can check each one whether it's there or not? Or have a shorter respawn time?

Thanks for reading ^_^

trkemre

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion

Post  Volt Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:14 am

I Agree & the rates should change abit ..
-
Volt
Volt

Back to top Go down

Post  trkemre Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:55 am

Well, I personally don't mind the rates, they're okayish, perhaps if monsters dropped more red chips, I'd be more pleased with that.

trkemre

Back to top Go down

Post  iRuffa Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:43 am

trkemre wrote:I've been on many private servers, I still have a lot installed on my laptop, and there are specific things about some servers that I like.

1 - One thing that I believe would be really awesome, is to be able to change your glow colour. From the normal blue-ish colour, to red, yellow, black, white, or perhaps, even rainbow?

2 - If it's possible, put multiple elements on weapons? And have the glow effects from both elements? Or maybe you could make a new glow effect, depending on what 2 elements you have, it changes?

3 - Increase level cap, I'm 150 with 99% exp, and now things get pretty boring to be honest. I don't see a need to go kill monsters, just pvp. If you increased the level cap to 200, put some new mobs in the game, which range from level 150 - 200, which would help us level up with more exp and all; and have a bonus for players who reach 200? For example, 10k red chips? Then players would be more encouraged to level up, to get that red chips bonus.

4 - Maybe have weapons at the red chip merchant? Like royal, happy feet and mineski weapons? Because some players aren't strong enough to take down giants which have those weapons, and if they are, they have to wait a while for them to spawn. Even THEN, there are 10 other people waiting to kill it. Like the Basilisk in Bahara Desert, it takes an hour? I think? I'm not too sure, but I waited there for a while, and when it DID spawn, someone else attacked it first, therefore I wasn't able to kill it, and just gave up.

5 - If not the above, then maybe have more channels? So that we can check each one whether it's there or not? Or have a shorter respawn time?

Thanks for reading ^_^

1. i agree on this.. or in short.. add a glow system.. w/c enables the user to change the glow color..

2. i beg to dis agree.. to much work on this thing.. might fix some major things that doing that Very Happy sorry bro..

3. cant say something about this Very Happy

4. +1 for this.. adding this items on Merchant Shop w/ reasonable RC Price.. Very Happy

5. Extra Channel? 50/50 Very Happy
iRuffa
iRuffa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down