Login your forum account here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login your forum account here.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» di naka ma reach maw, more power and God bless u
GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:47 am by kimjayee

» Can't play
GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:31 pm by yohoh

» Patch Problems
GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:10 pm by yohoh

» Squirtle's GM Apply
GM Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:27 pm by Peace

» White Screen
GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:28 am by serodin

» Sir itak Please Help Hir
GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:26 am by chint123

» Apply for {GM}
GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:59 am by ilovepancake

» Cant Play..too
GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:33 am by bladeako

» Can't play :(
GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:57 am by CherryxPie

GM Application

Go down

GM Application Empty GM Application

Post  Batas Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:13 pm

Name:Andrew
Xat Name:Batas
IGN: Batas.

Flyff Experience as a player:I have played flyff for many years.I started playing flyff since the new costume is Spy Set ( I can't remember which version is it) . I started playing flyff private server v14. I'm friendly understanding and transparent being in my position as a GM and as a Player

Flyff Experience as a GM: I started as a GM last 2-3 Years which Flyforkiira , flyforhelix , flyforsmurf , flyforhelix , Fliptopflyff (closed) and "VANITY Flyff" with "Head Game master" position . which is still running. to be honest I was demoted because of misunderstanding of the admin. I would like to be part of the team and give them not only ingame fun which also real life fun.

Why You Should Choose Me: Because I think i am qualified for this position and gave the server more fun and thrilling event who "BATAS" will give in my last server. the fun will not be forgotten. a Former GM of Vanity that will never be forgotten. and One of the Big Part of GM team of Vanity that will gave players total satisfaction which didn't bypass the rules and regulation of this server. Honestly I'm not good in server editing but I can use my social skills for the players that makes people happy and satified from my fully load of events .

Hours online per day: Well I have a US time Job.. Saturday maybe 4-6 hours GMT+8. Monday to Friday 2-4 hours which is AMERICAN Time For the Foreigners. and Sunday 4-6 Hours GMT+8

Personal information: Hello my name is Andrew Rivera , 19 years old Nice to meet you. I'm a half blooded filipino and chinese. I'm a working student. My job is a Web Developer and Solimar System Support of RSolutions Inc. Taguig City. I like Basketball flyff and ETC. You can call me drew. I know some players here. Which can refer me. Some players here already experienced my events. so Have Fun! and Good Luck to me.

Again. I'm Andrew Rivera. Applying for Event Game Master. Thank You.!

Batas

Back to top Go down